If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received.
- DRESSMETOUR does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the return request given to you by e-mail when you request a refund.)
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, We will not issue exchanges or returns.
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com or by clicking here). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Dress Me Tour does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Dress Me Tour reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Dress Me Tour reserves the right to refuse service online to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Final Sale Items
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Presently, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online to be exchanged online or in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (email@example.com) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (that will be sent to you via email after requesting a refund/exchange), and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.
Alternatively, you may use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Dress Me Tour requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy.