Our Key Holder position is an opportunity to work in Fashion with the support of the Store Owner while growing your skills. Our Key Holder will experience many different components of the fashion industry, such as merchandising, styling, and building clientele. We are looking for someone with strong Leadership qualities who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
The Key Holder must adhere to all company policies and procedures, including loss prevention and must demonstrate the utmost professionalism and integrity while supporting the Store Owner in creating a climate of trust and respect within the team.
In the absence of the Store Owner, the Key Holder is required to project the company’s culture and image through both excellent customer service and strong visual presentation techniques.
Other responsibilities include:
- In the absence of the Store Owner, the Key Holder must have the ability to oversee all store operations including opening and closing the store, store cleanliness, unboxing new merchandise, re-stocking and customer service.
- Implement a client-focused culture by catering to their needs in person and via e-mail, Messenger, Instagram or telephone.
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and welcoming every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge such as best sellers (both online & in-store) and becoming their stylist during their retail experience in our store.
- Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at the register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Comply with policy and regulations with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
- Supporting the Store Owner in ensuring company standards are followed.
- Performing related duties as directed by the Store Owner.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience (experience in a leadership role would be considered an asset);
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities.
- Strong Leadership qualities such as time management, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to be proactive and constantly take initiative.
- Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 20 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
DressMeTour is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.